Connect with us
HOME INSPECTION COURSES IN ALBERTA, LOUISIANA & MISSISSIPPI
Home Inspection Course in Alberta (Classroom Only)
Course Fee - $2995.00 CDN (Best price in Alberta for hands-on training)
202 Hour Pre-License Home Inspection Course Includes -
40 hours of field training + 16 hours in classroom
3-5 hands on home inspections with 3-5 home inspection reports
162 hours of at home studies, which will cover the following topics:
How to Perform Roofing Inspections
How to Perform Electrical Inspections
Inspecting HVAC Systems
How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
25 Standards for the Home Inspector
Structural Issues for Home Inspectors
How to Inspect the Exterior
Communications & Customer Service for Inspectors
Inspecting the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation & Interior
How to Perform Deck Inspections
Inspecting Foundations, Walls & Piers
Downloadable Certificates for all of the above courses
Inspection Time Training Career College class manual
Online access to your tests & exams available 24/7
Certificate of Completion
One year student membership to InterNACHI
You will also be required to perform 7 Mock Inspections and 7 Home Inspection Reports to qualify for your Pre-License Home Inspection Certificate.
The following is Mandatory to apply for your Alberta Home Inspection License and is not included with your tuition:
- TIPR - (Test Inspection Pier Review) with an Alberta qualified Certified Master Inspector - $500+gst
- 2 Proctored Exams with an Alberta qualified Certified Master Inspector - $500.00+gst for both
Requirements for License
1. Must be 18 years or older.
2. Competed Application Form.
3. License fee.
4. A copy of Business Standard Contract.
5. Application Forms for each home inspector
to be licensed with your business.
6. Have successfully completed high school or
7. Be at least twenty-one (18) years of age.
8. Copy of certificate of completion of 202 hrs
of home inspection course work from an
(Our online and classroom courses are fully
approved by the Province of Alberta to fulfill
9. Proof of Errors & Omission Insurance.
10. Security in the amount of $10,000
(original documents must be provided)
Please go to following link for details &
information and to apply for your
Home Inspectors License in Alberta.
Link to - Service Alberta
To book your TIPR and Proctored Exams
please contact - email@example.com
1-888-308-7779 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © Inspection Time Inc All rights reserved
"We Practice What We Teach"